Jumper that I want!


I have seen quite a few people wearing the prairie rose sweater from Wildfox or a copy and I love it!




http://www.wildfoxcouture.co.uk/store/wildfox-prarie-rose-lennon-sweater-2893.html

It is quite expensive at over £200 however but there are some copies on ebay which go for much cheaper some even under £20. 

I may order one from ebay it says a size medium fits 8-12 so it should fit me fine it is meant to be oversized anyway. Although I am a fan of the cream/white sweater I think that by choosing a different colour would make it a lot easier to wear. Some of the sellers on ebay are selling cream, pink and even blue versions. So I may invest in a blue or pink sweater. I love jumpers but the ones I have at the moment at quite thick which is sometimes too much, especially if I am in a stuffy lecture room at uni. I therefore think that this jumper would be great to wear on a day to day basis with some simple leggings and a basic strappy top underneath.



E xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment