Introduction

Hello! 

As I haven't done an introduction I thought I would! 

So hi everyone, my name is Emma! 

I am 22 years old and I am an art student in Birmingham UK, I am currently in my last year at university, I only have a few months left and then I shall be let out into the 'real world'! 

I thought I would create this blog just to send my thoughts and reviews about products I have used or have begun to use and maybe do a haul now and again. I just thought I would see how this goes, it might not go anywhere! I love watching youtube videos and reading blogs about products that other people have brought because it helps me to see if the product would be useful to me if I am thinking about buying it. So I hope that my blog helps anyone out there who might not be sure on a product like I sometimes am. 

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me anything and I shall get back to you as soon as I can! 



E xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment