John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Styling Spray review




Over the past few months I have been using the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Styling Spray for light to medium frizz. I have been trying to use my natural hair which is quite wavy. So I decided to buy this product to allow myself to not use any heated products on my hair to allow it to be in the best condition it can be but for it also to look alright when I leave the house. 




'Restores definition, elasticity and bounce to natural curls. Leaves hair touchably soft and shiny.' 

For the directions it says to spray on damp hair and distribute evenly, you can also scrunch your hair to help create definition or use a diffuser. I normally just spray the product on my damp hair and leave it to dry naturally, sometimes I will scrunch my hair if I feel that my curls need a bit of help. I find that by doing my hair this way it helps define the curls more and also cuts down on the frizz which I do suffer from. 

Since using the product I have found my natural hair a lot easier to work with, I can leave my house without applying any heat to my hair to sort it out. At night I tie my hair up in a bun on the top of my head this allows the curls to stay defined. The curls stay in my hair until I wash my hair again 2 or 3 days later. The produce lasts a while as well, I am just over half way through and I have been using it for the past few months. I find that I don't need a lot of the product as well, just a few sprays on each side of my hair is all that I need. 

By looking on the Boots website it looks like the packaging has changed slightly, the price is just over £5. I will be buying this again when I run out as I think that it is a fantastic product it has allowed me to tame my natural hair and define my waves. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from frizzy wavy or curly hair. 


E xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment