Home
News
Lifestyle
Fashion
Nature
Health
Travel
A Little Blonde Ambition
Younique Online Party
Unknown
08:33
No Comments
Hi all,
I am having a Younique online party at the moment, so if anyone wants anything feel free to purchase!
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/elhx/party/3351913/view
I will hopefully be having a flash sale soon as well!
E x
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
-
Pages
Home
Younique website
Pinterest
Instagram
Contact
Disclaimer
Ad Banner
Popular Posts
Dying my Foxy Locks hair extensions
As my hair is ombre I decided to buy the light ash blonde hair extensions from Foxy Locks and dye the top half of them a dark blonde in orde...
Cambridge diet weigh in
I had a vanilla shake for breakfast with chicken and mushroom soup for lunch. I had my weigh in at half 4, I have lost 5.5 pounds in my fi...
Primark & Boots Haul
Yesterday I popped into town with a friend to get a few things from Primark. I mainly went to get my mom one of her presents for her birthda...
Younique Online Party
Hi all, I am having a Younique online party at the moment, so if anyone wants anything feel free to purchase! https://www.youniquepr...
Extensions, yay or nay?! Plus mini hair history
From when I started 6th form about 6 years ago I used to wear hair extensions all of the time, I was forever changing my hair different colo...
Cambridge diet day 2
Today has been a good day. I did weigh myself this morning and I had lost 1 pound, I wasn't going to weigh myself but I just can't h...
Foxy Locks hair extensions deluxe ash blonde first impression
I had an email this morning about 5am-ish from the Royal Mail telling me that the package with my Foxy Locks extensions in was at my local p...
Foxy Locks hair extensions
So after many days of looking at reviews of different types of hair extensions I decided to go for Foxy Locks. They are a bit more expensive...
Lighter blonde?
I have had ombre hair for 9-10 months now, I think this is the longest I have kept the same coloured hair! I did try to go lighter before bu...
Is Younique worth it?
I first heard about Younique last year around Autumn, I was unsure if it was just a hype and if it would actually work. After months of thin...
Blog Archive
▼
2016
(5)
▼
February
(2)
Younique 3D Fibre Lash mascara first impression
Younique Online Party
►
January
(3)
►
2015
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(76)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
About me
recent posts
Follow Us
Popular Posts
Dying my Foxy Locks hair extensions
As my hair is ombre I decided to buy the light ash blonde hair extensions from Foxy Locks and dye the top half of them a dark blonde in orde...
Cambridge diet weigh in
I had a vanilla shake for breakfast with chicken and mushroom soup for lunch. I had my weigh in at half 4, I have lost 5.5 pounds in my fi...
Primark & Boots Haul
Yesterday I popped into town with a friend to get a few things from Primark. I mainly went to get my mom one of her presents for her birthda...
Younique Online Party
Hi all, I am having a Younique online party at the moment, so if anyone wants anything feel free to purchase! https://www.youniquepr...
Extensions, yay or nay?! Plus mini hair history
From when I started 6th form about 6 years ago I used to wear hair extensions all of the time, I was forever changing my hair different colo...
Cambridge diet day 2
Today has been a good day. I did weigh myself this morning and I had lost 1 pound, I wasn't going to weigh myself but I just can't h...
Foxy Locks hair extensions deluxe ash blonde first impression
I had an email this morning about 5am-ish from the Royal Mail telling me that the package with my Foxy Locks extensions in was at my local p...
Foxy Locks hair extensions
So after many days of looking at reviews of different types of hair extensions I decided to go for Foxy Locks. They are a bit more expensive...
Lighter blonde?
I have had ombre hair for 9-10 months now, I think this is the longest I have kept the same coloured hair! I did try to go lighter before bu...
Is Younique worth it?
I first heard about Younique last year around Autumn, I was unsure if it was just a hype and if it would actually work. After months of thin...
0 comments:
Post a Comment